Pages

Mt Royal Cougars

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting to Know.....1st Year, Danika Cook



Hey Cougar fans! Time for another little newbie baby interview! This time I chose Danika Cook and found out what makes up her shining personality

Jan: What made you choose mru?
Danika: its local, and the class sizes. I also heard good things about it.

Jan: What program are you enrolled in?
Danika: undeclared bachelor of arts

Jan: how are you going to balance school and soccer?
Danika: time management skills, do my homework at school!

Jan: What do you think of the team so far?
Danika: I love them! They're really fun to be around and I think they have some good soccer skills. 

Jan: How long have you been playing soccer?
Danika: 12 years

Jan: What position do you enjoy playing?
Danika: center midfield

Jan: What is your favorite soccer memory?
Danika: travelling with my teams has been great

Jan: So...window or aisle seat?
Danika: aisle

Jan: What are you most nervous about entering mru?
Danika: getting good grades

Jan: What are your expectations for the season?
Danika: improving myself as a player and hopefully making an impact on the team. Also, getting to know the players more

Jan: fave food?
Danika: japanese food!

Jan: fave pizza?
Danika: bbq chicken

Jan: What are your thoughts on bringing homemade bagged lunches for the captains on roadtrips?
Danika: hahaha, all for it! You didn't say what I had to pack though...